The truth about the weight gain diet
We all want to be in good shape. We have all dreamed of firm muscles and a nice sculpted body, but, were you aware of the fact that even if you workout really hard, on a regular basis, if your nutrition is not the proper one, you can say goodbye to your 6-pack? Haven’t you ever heard that abs are not made in the gym? Yes, you read correctly, because abs start in the dining room!
Start eating healthier with the weight gain diet
If you cannot see your muscles you probably have too much fat tissue covering your muscles, so, that is not a matter of losing weight either, it is a matter of fat loss. Weight loss does not mean fat loss, it can actually mean muscle fiber or water loss. So you must be careful with the diets you undergo. Here are 7 nutrition secrets for a healthy weight gain diet, and, hence, great abs:
1. Forget about the “Just 3 meals a day myth”. It is better to divide your meals into 5 or 6 small meals. Also, mind the size of your portions. Do not eat too much of anything, not even those foods you consider healthy. This is a way of speeding up your metabolism which, in turn, will help you to burn more calories.
2. Eat balanced meals, and ALWAYS include a high quality lean protein portion with each meal (protein powder, chicken, fish, egg whites, lean meat, fish, etc.)
3. Eat citrus fruits with a high Vitamin C level, such as grapefruits, limes, lemons and tangerines. These fruits have a fat burning property and also help you control the level of cholesterol in the blood.
4. Consume plenty of diuretics, which also stimulate your metabolism, and help dissolve fatty accumulations into small pieces, making it easier for your body to eliminate them. Some common diuretics are: asparagus, cabbage, garlic, cucumber, onions, celery, tomatoes, and radishes.
5. Go for complex carbs such as whole grains, beans, vegetables, potatoes, yams, brown rice, and oatmeal, but reduce carb consumption as the day goes by (avoid them after 5pm).
6. Avoid white sugar, and other processed foods; and contrary to what you may think: include fats in your diet, but not saturated fats, just the good ones: Omega 3 (from fish and salmon), flaxseed oil, nuts, and so forth, since these fats, believe it or not, play an important role in fat loss.
7. Drink, at least, 8 glasses of water on a daily basis.
Weight gain diet and nutrition plan:
Now, if you are really interested in learning how to create your personal nutrition plan, and invaluable guidelines for fat loss, go to Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle You will be shocked by the weight gain diet results , guaranteed.
No related posts.